1/4 Illawarra Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$2,970 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3327857
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION & CONVENIENCE
RENT: $495pw / $2151pcm
BOND: $2970 (6 weeks)
Lease Term: 6 months
AVAILABLE: Monday 17th August
Due to stage 4 lock-down, we are unable to arrange open for inspections. If you are comfortable with the virtual inspections (photos, floor plans & video walk-through) then please apply via 1form and we will endeavor to process these applications and contact you on how the process will progress given the restrictions. If you are interested in a property but do not feel comfortable with the digital material available, please send through an inquiry and we will contact you when the restrictions are lifted.
- Brick Rendered Townhouse built circa 2017 approx.
- Land size 201m2 approx. Building size of 16s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with C-stone benchtops, 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher, double S/S sink, pantry and large breakfast bench with hardwood timber floors.
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone overlooking rear courtyard with hardwood timber floors.
- LIVING: Large open plan living zone with glass sliding door providing access to side courtyard and hardwood timber floors.
- BEDROOMS: Three double carpeted bedrooms all with BIRs, master with En-suite.
- ENSUITE: 900mm shower, single vanity with stone top and combined toilet.
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with 900mm shower, separate bath, single vanity with stone top and combined toilet.
- POWDER ROOM: Downstairs: Single vanity with stone top.
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with single trough.
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- OUTDOORS: Landscaped front yard with low maintenance turfed side courtyard.
- ADDITIONAL: Intercom, water tank, ducted vacuum system.
- PARKING: Double remote garage with internal access
- Walking distance to Oak Park and Glenroy train stations and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Walking distance to Glenroy Shopping Strip and Snell Grove Shopping Village
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/4 Illawarra Street, Glenroy, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenroy.