DEPOSIT TAKEN BY ROBERT TRAYNOR !
1/4 Henrietta Street,
Double Bay, NSW 2028
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4297265
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING AND CONVENIENT
Superbly positioned to enjoy the bayside lifestyle, this architecturally designed one bedroom apartment has been freshly painted throughout. Located within walking distance to the harbour side parkland; boutique village shopping, dining, bus, train & ferry transport. Featuring:
- Company title building, safe and secure block
- One-bedroom apartment with built-in robe
- Near new paint throughout
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Combined bath and shower
- Light and bright filled apartment
- Balcony which contains a leafy green outlook
- Walking distance to the harbour side parkland; boutique village shopping and transport.
The Area - Double Bay
Elegant and fashionable, Double Bay has a charm that makes Sydneysiders sit up and take notice. High-end designer stores, a deluge of salons and an emerging dining and bar scene are the pulse of this bayside neighbourhood. It's the French-esque Murray Rose Pool though that steals the show along with the highly-prized foreshore of picturesque Blackburn Cove. (Source- Sitchu)
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Double Bay
Lifestyle in Double Bay
1/4 Henrietta Street, Double Bay, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Double Bay.