1/39 Imperial Parade,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3932567
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New Luxury Townhome near the beach, Ready to Move In
This fantastic brand new large townhouse has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe, double internal access aurtodoor garage. There are three air conditioning units for your all year around comfort.
The ground floor has a large open plan kitchen, island kitchen benchtop, large walk-in-pantry, two separated living area, dinning area and formal lounge room, through out the large sliding door is the large balcony for BBQ outdoor entertainment. The living area has one air conditioning unit.
Upper stairs are the three queen/king size bedrooms and a family living area with one airconditioning unit. The master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe, another air conditioning unit to cool your hot summer or warm up in the chilly winter night.
The oversize garage has high ceiling, beautiful epoxy floor, quite autodoor motor with remote, a storage room at the back.
The townhouse is located in a boulevard street near beach, the beautiful walkway in Broadwater with views of the open water and city of Gold Coast CBD.
Convenience location, 5 minutes easy walk to the famouse Charles Seafood shop for your fish n chips dinner, bus stop to Harbour Town, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Southport CBD. Plenty off the street car parking space.
The project construction has completed now and just wait for the registration in council. We are take application now for anyone like a luxury home to move in and enjoy your living for many year is this hard to find townhome.
Call Feng 0433 998 175 if you have any question or like to have an Expression of Interest form email me email@example.com
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage (internal access)
* Total floor area: 220m2 (mol)
* Master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Open plan design living & dining areas
* Modern kitchen has island kitchen bench, plumbing ready fridge space, solid Caesarstone stone kitchen benchtop, stainless steel kitchen appliances, plenty cabinet storage space and a large walk-in-pantry
* Balcony upper stairs and large underroof decking area for outdoor entertainment
* Large bathroom has shower and freestanding bath, Cesarstone vanity top
* Built-in robes throughout the other 2 bedrooms
* High ceiling upper stairs and downstairs
* 3 x Air-conditioning for the comfort
* Double internal access auto door lock up garage
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/39 Imperial Parade, Labrador, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Labrador.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how