1/39 Dickinson Street,
Charlestown, NSW 2290
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 4225093
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL MAINTAINED TOWNHOUSE IN PRIME LOCATION
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 139Dickinson to 0428 427 610
Positioned in a well-maintained block of just five, the layout reveals an open plan living/dining; electric equipped kitchen plus two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes. Neat & Tidy bathroom and an internal laundry is a thoughtful addition. Furthermore there is a single carport and rear courtyard.
Promising lifestyle excellence within a stroll of Charlestown Square's shopping and entertainment. It's star attraction is Charlestown Square, the largest shopping centre in the Hunter region. Shop, dine and play to your heart's content, with over 280 specialty stores, eateries, a cinema and a bowling complex.
* Upstairs includes two large bedrooms both with built-ins
* Modern three way bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate hand basin and separate toilet
* Downstairs includes open plan living
* Dining adjoins modern kitchen with electric appliances
* Glass doors open to sunny paved fenced courtyard
* Single garage with remote door has internal access to the townhouse for added security
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Charlestown
Lifestyle in Charlestown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/39 Dickinson Street, Charlestown. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.