1/39 Bolwarra Street,
Chadstone, VIC 3148
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3745122
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$500/week Fully Renovated Family Living In Premium Location!
Superb conveniently located in a premium location close to Chadstone Shopping Centre, Monash University and easy access to public transport, this single-level residence is a warm, welcoming retreat to call your home!
• Fully refurbished with incredible style, this spacious family home brings modern family living to life
• Bathed in natural light, this easy care gem features elegant formal lounge, dining and kitchen/meals area
• 3 sizable bedrooms that share a central sleek bathroom
• A fully renovated kitchen packed with wow factors thanks to its stylish arrangement of quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop and Caesarstone benchtop
• Separate laundry opens to a rear deck ideal for outdoor entertaining together with low maintenance backyard
• Adding comfort and convenience is a wealth of premium extras include gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner engineered floorboards and secure carport with roller door.
• Great location close proximity to desired services and amenities
A fresh example of lifestyle convenience, an easy walk to St Mary Magdalenes Primary, buses, Batesford Reserve, Salesian College, and minutes to M1 freeway, Jordanville Train Station and within close proximity to all that Chadstone Shopping Centre has to offer, Monash University Caulfield and Clayton campuses, this fantastic family home is sure to impress!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 or for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chadstone
Lifestyle in Chadstone
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 1/39 Bolwarra Street, Chadstone is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how