1/38 Regency Street,
Moore Park Beach, QLD 4670
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3017338
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This brand new home is situated in the newest development in Moore Park Beach and boasts impressive aesthetics and within minutes walk of parklands. This family friendly neighbour-hood is minutes drive from local shops and just over 10 minutes from Bundaberg's City Centre and 500m from Moore Park State School.
This property includes the following;
- Bedrooms with ceiling fan and mirror sliding doors
- Great sized kitchen with and ample cupboard space and brand new appliances
- Air-conditioned Lounge and Dining area
- Covered Entertainment patio
- Large bathroom with toilet
- Security screening allowing great natural air flow
- Single garage with remote roller door, laundry and large storage cupboards
- Quiet location in a family friendly area
- PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.
NBN* Please contact NBN and your preferred internet provider to ensure that internet connection is available at the time you wish to begin your lease.
PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION*
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moore Park Beach
Lifestyle in Moore Park Beach
Other houses in
Moore Park Beach
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/38 Regency Street, Moore Park Beach. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how