1/37 Evans Street,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2020
Rent ID: 2651502
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS
* Modern brick duplex.
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes.
* Tiled bathroom.
* Open plan and tiled living, dining and kitchen.
* Kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances.
* Easy care and private backyard.
* Single remote garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/37 Evans Street, Cessnock. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how