1/37-39 Clarke Street,
Newtown, VIC 3220
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3790911
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
***IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY OR VIEW THE VIDEO PLEASE ENQUIRE BY CLICKING Get in Touch (for RealEstate.com.au users) OR Email Agent (for Domain users) ON THIS PAGE. ***
* Please be advised rent is to be paid per calendar month.*
Situated in a block of 5 units this well maintained unit is ideally located.
Featuring an open plan lounge/meals area with gas heating and cooking appliances, three bedrooms two with built in robes and ceiling fans, central bathroom with separate shower, separate toilet as well as a good size laundry. The unit also has a single under cover carport right beside the unit and plenty of off-street parking.
Easy access to Geelong CBD, South Geelong or Geelong train station and if you would like a little hustle and bustle Pakington Street is only minutes away.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/37-39 Clarke Street, Newtown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas.