1/36 Egan Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2492037
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom apartment in great location.
This two bedroom flat has recently been renovated and is within walking distance to Bridge Rd, tram and train station. Easy access to the city centre, Rod Laver arena and shops.
- Spacious lounge with electric heating
- Renovated kitchen with meals area
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath and laundry taps
- Timber flooring throughout
- Undercover off street parking for one car
- Security intercom entrance
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/36 Egan Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.