1/36 Banks Street,
Monterey, NSW 2217
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3897863
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location at its best! Well presented!
This 2 bedroom spacious ground floor front unit offers:
- 2 large bedrooms main with built in
- Modern Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- One good size bathroom
- Generous lounge and dining room with polished timber floor boards throughout
- Internal laundry
- Sunny enclosed balcony with no common walls
- Good size lock up garage over 19sqm, small complex
- Stone throws to beach, close to parks, cafes and buses. This unit ticks all the boxes.
- View By Appointment. No pets. References are essential
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Monterey
Lifestyle in Monterey
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/36 Banks Street, Monterey, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Monterey.