1/35 Onslow Street,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd April 2021
Rent ID: 2840703
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ENJOY THE LIFESTYLE THIS LOCATION HAS TO OFFER
Positioned on the first floor this spacious two-bedroom unit features near new carpet and blinds and is conveniently tucked away in Ascot within walking distance to the train station, Doomben Race Course, and just minutes from Racecourse Roads vibrant café and restaurant precinct.
- Two (2) good sized carpeted bedrooms, both including built-in mirrored wardrobes
- The main bedroom is king-sized
- Open Plan carpeted lounge and dining area
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Single bathroom including shower over full-size bathtub
- Separate Toilet
- Internal laundry that is combined with the main bathroom
- Tiled balcony off living and dining area
- Partially security screened
- Large single lock-up garage with plenty of room for storage
- Pets considered upon application
If convenience and a quiet location are what you are looking for this property is for you!
If would you like to view this property call our property management team today or register via our online enquiry.
OPEN INSPECTION REGISTRATION: Please register for inspections via our online enquiry or by contacting our office on 07 3260 5505. Please note if there are no registered attendees, the inspection may be cancelled.
APPLICATION FORMS: 1 FORM Applications are accepted through our office, alternatively forms can be downloaded from our website and submitted to our property management team at the time of inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given with respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 1/35 Onslow Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ascot. This unfurnished property includes balcony and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.