1/35 Draper Street,
Ormond, VIC 3204
$3,911 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4433617
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
5 Bedroom Gem in McKinnon School Zone
** In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus restrictions, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply.**
This beautiful 5 bedroom home is within walking distance to McKinnon Secondary College & Primary School, shops and public transport.
- North facing light filled lounge room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cooktop & ample storage
- Dining room opening to private deck
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR, modern ensuite & spa
- 4 additional generously sized bedrooms all with BIR- downstairs bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Central upstairs bathroom with separate bath
- Spacious upstairs rumpus room
- Low maintenance front garden
- Double auto garage.
This spacious family home is located in the sought after McKinnon School Zone! This property won't disappoint
**** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property
appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not proceed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ormond
Lifestyle in Ormond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking and air-conditioning. 1/35 Draper Street, Ormond is perfect for the growing family.