1/34 Willee Street,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3693059
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
To Inspect Anytime Call Please Charlie On 0413 105 740
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!
This near new residential complex is architecturally designed and offers a spacious living environment with abundant space. This exceptional near new complex is flooded with natural light and has stunning district/ CBD views.
- Near new gourmet gas kitchen with smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and pantry with ample cupboard space
- Spacious tiled living area flowing to a large entertainers balcony.
- Spacious bedrooms all with Builtin wardrobes
- Near new bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Near new ensuite with shower
- Near new state of the art quality fixtures and finishes throughout apartment
- One secured parking spaces with direct lift access
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout apartment
- Apartment is flooded with natural light throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ample cupboard/ linen space within apartment
- Study / Media desk available in most apartments
- Foxtel / ADSL connection available in all apartments
- Video monitored security block with lift and intercom systems to all apartments
This apartment is conveniently located close to Strathfield/ Burwood Shops and only a short walking distance to Strathfield train station. This apartment is also minutes from Strathfield/ Burwood schools, shopping centre, local cafes, new french patisserie in building, restaurants and parks.
To Inspect Anytime please call Charlie 0413 105 740
Email All Applications to: email@example.com
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/34 Willee Street, Strathfield, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Strathfield.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how