1/34 Sesame Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2020
Rent ID: 3143553
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home in MWSZ
**INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Amy Hu - 0449 686 878**
A beautifully renovated four bedroom family home located in the coveted Mount Waverley Secondary College and Mount Waverley North Primary School zone offers all the comforts for the growing family.
This spacious home features:
- 4 well-sized bedrooms complete with BIR, master with WIR and ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and modern stainless steel appliances,
- Landscaped gardens front and back, plus a garden shed
- Wooden floorboards, gas ducted heating, ceiling fans, cooling, a single carport and additional off-street parking
- Landscaped gardens front and back
Positioned close to Mount Waverley Secondary College, The Glen and Burwood One Shopping Centres, Syndal and Glen Waverley train stations, with easy access to High Street Road, Canterbury Road, Eastlink and the Monash M1 Freeway.
For more information or to register your interest to inspect, please contact Amy on 0449 686 878 or email her on email@example.com
*Photo ID required on inspection
*ALL PRIVATE INSPECTION ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR FACE-COVERING*
With the well being of and health of our staff, residents, clients and contractors as our main priority it is our responsibility to advise of the following processes we are implementing in line with the State Government and WHO regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Should you be experiencing any of the following, we request that you do not enter the property and advise our Agents before scheduling an inspection:
• Are showing any symptoms of illness/cold/flu
• Have tested positive or been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
• Have returned from travel overseas the last 14 days
• Are currently under quarantine
We thank you for your attention and respecting the health and safety of our workplace.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 1/34 Sesame Street, Mount Waverley is unfurnished and available to rent.