1/34 Cross's Road,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
$1,906 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116096
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality 3 Bedroom Home in The West End
Quality 3 bedroom plus study townhouse located in one of Traralgon's most sought after area's.
- 3 Impressive bedrooms plus study
- Full Ensuite and Walk in Robe to Oversized Master Bedroom
- Innovative Floor Plan comprising private lounge area, open plan design for dining and family room zone whilst maintaining privacy
- Superb Kitchen that boasts excellent storage, bench-space, quality appliances and interacts with the internal living zone and private courtyard
- Gas Ducted Central Heating and Split System Heating and Cooling
- Low Maintenance Private Yard
- Double Garage with remote entry and direct internal access
The perfect location, only metres from the Traralgon CBD, schools, playgrounds and sporting grounds. For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833. To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/34 Cross's Road, Traralgon before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.