1/33 Vincent Street,
Mulgrave, VIC 3170
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4242554
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Four Bedroom Townhouse in the Heart of Mulgrave!
With no compromise on either style or function, this brand new four-bedroom townhouse in the heart of Mulgrave has truly had no expense spared.
Ground floor features:
• Large living and dining area with split system heating and cooling
• Separate formal living/rumpus area
• Entertainers kitchen with 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Guest master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, as well as split system heating and cooling
• Laundry with fantastic built-in storage
• Powder room
• Double garage with internal access
• Outdoor patio area
• Garden storage shed
First floor features:
• Rumpus, study or additional living area
• Good sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Split system heating and cooling in each bedroom
• Central bathroom boasting a separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet
Conveniently located, enjoy easy access to M1 and Eastlink freeways, satisfy your shopping needs at Waverley Gardens, The Glen or Chadstone Shopping Centre, and dine in at a number of local restaurants and cafes. Strong public transport networks will keep you connected.
Available now, register to inspect today!
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mulgrave
Lifestyle in Mulgrave
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/33 Vincent Street, Mulgrave, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mulgrave.