1/33 Bradleys Street,
Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3687713
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tropical Feel in Ripley..
The location of this gorgeous dual key property is ideal. Situated in a very quiet estate only down the road from the Cunningham Highway for an easy commute to work, 12 minutes to the Amberley Air Base and you are a short drive to Yamanto Shopping Village and convenience shops.
Key Features of the property include;
* A lovely timber facade and established gardens
* Open plan tiled living area, but with defined areas for a lounge and dining, complete with a split system air conditioner
* Stylish kitchen with plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* The master bedroom is located at the front of the home. This room also has a split system air conditioner, a beautiful ensuite with his and her vanity and walk in robe
* There are two more bedrooms, both having mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans
* The second bathroom has a separate shower and bath
* Internal laundry
* Outside is the alfresco living area which is such a tranquil spot to sit. There are beautiful gardens, timber flooring and plenty of privacy
* The yard is a side courtyard which is fenced and there is also a remote lock up garage to complete the home.
To secure your inspection, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ripley
Lifestyle in Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 1/33 Bradleys Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Ripley. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how