1/32 Eulong Lane,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3908960
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Living at it best!!
What better way to start and end the day then in private and relaxing surroundings. This wonderful property provides a rare opportunity to secure a modern, fully furnished, 2 bedroom, split level townhouse in the CBD.
- You are greeted with style as soon as you walk through the door with a functional floor plan, high ceilings and living areas on the ground level.
- A functional open plan kitchen with ample storage space adjoining the dining area that opens to the alfresco rear courtyard.
- Upstairs features two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes. Large balcony overlooking Forsyth St.
- The large bathroom provides a shower and bath with separate toilets upstairs and downstairs.
- Split systems provides all year round comfort.
- single lock up carport and access to the courtyard at the rear of the home.
Walk straight in and unpack your bags and start living the dream.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION: Simply book online by clicking the 'Book an Inspection Time' button and choose your time. You will instantly be sent a confirmation message via SMS/Email. It's that Easy!
Please contact our office on 69258322 if you require any further information about this property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/32 Eulong Lane, Wagga Wagga, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wagga Wagga.