1/32 Emma Street,
Caulfield South, VIC 3162
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4005183
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
All the amenities you could dream of
This fantastic light and bright apartment is sure to impress! The features are:
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Good size lounge room with balcony and air conditioner
- Sunfilled kitchen with gas cooking and room for small table and chairs
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Washing machine facilities
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Off street parking for one car
All conveniently located within minutes of Glenhuntly Road shops, transport and Caulfield Racecourse!
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield South
Lifestyle in Caulfield South
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/32 Emma Street, Caulfield South. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.