1/32-34 Perouse Road,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4532372
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 WEEK COMPLIMENTARY RENT - T&C APPLY
DESIGNER STUDIO APARTMENTS IN THE BUSTLING 'SPOT' RANDWICK!
Privately nestled in the back of this proud building, a selection of architecturally designed studio apartments have been purpose built with inner city living and a sense of luxury in mind. Like no other studio apartment in the Randwick locale, these beautifully presented apartments deliver a sense of luxury showcased in every internal detail and complimented by the sheer simplicity and convenience of creature comfort inclusions.
- Architecturally designed with an emphasis on space and style
- Ample built in cupboard space
- Seamless, integrated living space for the modern day tenant
- Galley kitchen featuring stone benchtops, overhead cupboards for storage, SMEG 34 Litre convection microwave, Haier 221 Top mount Refrigerator
- Bathrooms deliver a sense of opulence with mosaic tiling, large mirror, stone flooring and large showers
- Hisense 7.5kg front loader washing machine, Simpson 4kg EZI Loader dryer
- Large oversized window facing the back of the building with privacy roller blinds, fly screens
- Designer ceiling fans, video & audio intercom system
- Security building entrance
- Residences privately located at the back of the building
Steps to the strip of cafes and resturants at 'The Spot', a stone's throw from the brand new Newmarket restaurant and retail precinct, Prince of Wales Hospital and the University of NSW, with a 15-minute direct tram to Surry Hills and 30-minutes to the CBD. You'll also enjoy a short 15-minute walk to Coogee Beach, Coogee Pavilion and the coastal walkway.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/32-34 Perouse Road, Randwick, a 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Randwick.