1/31 Staley Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$1,690 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2658347
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't miss your opportunity to secure a modern comfortable home and impress all your friends and family. Featuring 2 good size bedrooms with BIR's, modern living, stainless appliances with designer kitchen, practical and redesigned bathroom with laundry facilities & your own private rear courtyard!
Parking available and Ideally located within a stones throw to transport (Sydney Rd / Lygon St), IGA, shops & lots of cafes.
Hurry, be quick or you may miss out!
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/31 Staley Street, Brunswick, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brunswick.