1/31 Kenneally Street,
Kooringal, NSW 2650
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4003352
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE QUIET LIFE
You will be pleasantly surprised by this spacious and low maintenance unit that has recently been updated. Situated in a quiet pocket in a friendly complex that is an easy drive to the Kooringal Mall and local parkland.
- Freshly painted throughout
- New flooring throughout
- Two queen sized bedrooms both with BIR's
- Spacious combined lounge and dining area
- New open plan kitchen with electric cooking
- Bathroom is complete with a separate toilet
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Internal laundry
- Secure private small rear courtyard
- Single lock up garage with internal access
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's so easy!
No more waiting, No more hassle!
Click on the 'Book Inspection Button' and choose your appointment time. Most properties will have multiple times and days available for you convenience.
Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kooringal
Lifestyle in Kooringal
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/31 Kenneally Street, Kooringal, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kooringal.