1/31 Grove Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4078774
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Air-conditioned unit in convenient Toowong location
This 2 bedroom unit with air-conditioning is set in a very convenient Toowong location only minutes walk to Toowong Village Shopping Centre. Enjoy the convenience of public transport, shops, restaurants, cafes, local schools and parks right at your fingertips.
- Spacious living and dining area with air-conditioning.
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Balcony with leafy outlook.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, built-in robe and balcony access.
- Second bedroom with built-in robe.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and internal laundry.
- Separate toilet.
- Security screens and doors throughout.
- Secure lock up garage.
- Short walk to shops, restaurants and cafes of Toowong Village Shopping Centre and surrounds as well as public transport including bus, train and CityCat.
- Within close proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Toowong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/31 Grove Street, Toowong.