1/31 Grays Road,
Gaythorne, QLD 4051
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2021
Rent ID: 4643848
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT CONDITION & LOCATION
VIEWINGS: By Private Appointment - plz direct enquiries to 0414 620 605
Immaculate presentation of this 1st floor apartment will please any discerning viewer. Such a convenient location near Gallipoli Barracks, RSL, Brookside Shopping Centre and Gaythorne train station. Be the first to view.
* Plus front entrance study, NBN already connected
* Modern kitchen, new dishwasher
* Air-con lounge & main bedroom
* Ceiling fans lounge & 2 bedrooms
* Easy-care ceramic floor tiles
* Internal laundry in main bathroom
* Private, covered balcony facing treed back yard
* Built-in cupboards both bedrooms & linen closet
* Roller blinds & security fly screens, window locks
* Double lock-up garage, remote control
* Walk to Gaythorne train station, public bus
* Near local RSL, Brookside Shopping Centre, Gallipoli Barracks
* Sorry no pets allowed
* Quarterly water use charges
IMPORTANT TENANT INFORMATION:
Current Covid19 protocol will apply.
Copies of General Lease Agreement and Terms and Conditions are available by email request or on-site during Viewing.
This Office does not accept 1Form Applications.
OFFICE HOURS: Mon - Fri 9am - 5 pm. Sat 9am - 12pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gaythorne
Lifestyle in Gaythorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Gaythorne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/31 Grays Road, Gaythorne.