1/31 Beatrice Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
Available 6th August 2020
Rent ID: 3035847
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner-City Living at its Best
If being within close proximity to Brisbane's best universities, cafes and shopping precincts suits your lifestyle, then this property is for you. The recent refurbishment of this spacious two bedroom unit is characterised by attention to detail and tasteful creativity.
The great aspects of this apartment are -
- With dark hardwood timber cabinetry and stone bench tops, the kitchen has a defined country feel. Practicality is added by a large island bench for meal preparation. Completing this picture is the gas cooktop and oven for the home chef, along with plenty of cupboard space.
- The two bedrooms are queen and double sized and have recently laid carpets and deep built-in mirrored wardrobes - allowing plenty of hanging space.
- The bathroom is complete with double-basin sink, and a large shower with rainforest shower head.
- Tiling throughout the living areas creates a home not for working but for enjoying and living!
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans for summer comfort
- Secure remote access lock-up garage
- Located in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood
- The unit is partly furnished and inclusive of all whitegoods - washing machine, dryer, fridge and dishwasher)
Don't hesitate to book and inspection in this lovely low maintenance tidy apartment. Leave the car at home in the garage and access the university, two blocks from Taringa train station and walking distance to bus stops.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4204
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/31 Beatrice Street, Taringa. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how