1/30 Murdo Road,
Clayton, VIC 3168
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4276584
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Five Bedroom Home
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended. In line with Government COVID-19 directions, if you are not registered, you may be denied entry.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
This five bedroom home is in the heart of Clayton. The property includes a light filled lounge with a gas space heater, a kitchen with gas stovetop and ample cupboard space, five bedrooms two spacious bathrooms one is renovated and laundry. Within a short work to the M-City Shopping centre and Monash University. Gardening maintenance is included in the rent.
Other features include:
- Walking distance to Monash University and M-City Shopping
- Single remote garage and one additional car spot
- Gas space heater.
- Split system to the master bedroom.
- Garden maintenance included.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayton
Lifestyle in Clayton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/30 Murdo Road, Clayton before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.