1/30 Dobson Street,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3822470
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GROUND FLOOR LIVING, WALKING DISTANCE TO RACECOURSE ROAD
This well presented unit is located in a well sort after, convenient Ascot location.
Property features include;-
- Spacious tiled air conditioned combined living & dining room
- Modern well appointed kitchen including dishwasher
- 2 good sized bedroom both with built in wardrobes and air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Master includes ensuite
- 2 balconies with court yard that wraps around the unit
- Internal laundry complete with dryer
- Single lock up garage
- Minutes from the heart of Racecourse Road to shops, restaurants and public transport.
This property will not last long! Call our office to book an inspection today.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
- To attend one of the advertised opens you must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form. IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit. IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/30 Dobson Street, Ascot, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ascot.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how