1/3 Winnie Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4667058
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NORTHERN ASPECT - STYLISH MODERN APARTMENT
Be captivated by the district views in this apartment located on the entire 2nd floor of a desirable boutique security building. Penthouse style, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is bright, spacious and close to everything Cremorne and Neutral Bay have to offer.
The open plan living area features polished timber flooring, reverse-cycle air conditioning, study nook and lift access directly into the apartment. Sliding doors and large windows provide ample natural light while leading to the large wrap around balcony large enough for alfresco dining and entertaining.
- Two double bedrooms with carpet & generous built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (main with shower & ensuite with shower & separate bath)
- Spacious living/dining area with built-in shelves/cupboards
- Study nook
- Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances including dishwasher & gas cooking
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large wrap-around balcony with planter box garden beds
- Security car space for one car
- Polished timber floors in living areas
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning with remote
- Level lift access directly to the apartment
- Double glazed windows to keep it peacefully quiet
- One resident per level (only 3 apartments in complex)
Walking distance to both Cremorne & Neutral Bay shops, cafes/restaurants, supermarkets, Orpheum theatre and bus transport directly to the CBD and many northern & southern suburbs.
Available: 1st December, 2021
Lease term: 12 months
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/3 Winnie Street, Cremorne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.