1/3 Pearl Street,
Yakamia, WA 6330
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389870
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION
This unit is situated within a very short stroll to Yakamia Primary School and is close enough to the local shopping centre to not need a car.
The property features include;
- Parking space to the front;
- Large open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning;
- Galley style kitchen with electric cooking;
- Main bedroom with built in robes;
- Minor bedroom with built in robes;
- Functional bathroom with separate shower and bath;
- Laundry which opens to rear yard;
- Patio to the rear and small yard;
- No adjoining walls to neighbouring units;
- Lawnmowing included, small pets considered;
What's in Yakamia?
Bethel Christian School, Yakamia Primary School, John Calvin School, North Road Shopping Centre, Travel time to CBD: 5 minutes (approx.)
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
- Viewing's are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
- You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
- Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on 'Book Inspection' and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yakamia
Lifestyle in Yakamia
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/3 Pearl Street, Yakamia. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.