1/3 Glenfarne Street,
Bexley, NSW 2207
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4284930
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM CHIC APARTMENT
Fully renovated in a boutique complex of only three, this home unit style living is a unique design and a rare opportunity for someone that is looking for privacy offering their own front and rear entrance with no stairs. Each unit has been designed with a non-identical floor plan and distinctive features to maximize space, natural lighting and create everyday comfortable living.
Ideal for a couple or small family or anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
* Two spacious bedrooms, master bedroom offering a built in sliding mirror wardrobe and study nook
* Custom made kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops & stainless steel appliances
* Modern bathroom with vanity suite and generous size shower
* Internal laundry facilities
* Awning windows with secure key locks
* Modern roller blinds with block out blind to achieve the required level of shading
* Own private front & rear entrance
* Easily accessible with no stairs
* Light filled apartment with ample storage space
* Floating floorboards and downlights throughout
* One car space with ample street parking available for additional vehicles or visitors
Conveniently located to bus stop and nearby to Rockdale and Kogarah train station, and walking distance to shops, schools and childcare facilities.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection outside of the scheduled viewing times, please contact John Katergarakis on 0451 901 005 or Deme Kioukas on 0424 518 488.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bexley
Lifestyle in Bexley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/3 Glenfarne Street, Bexley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.