1/3 Elliott Street,
Lake Wendouree, VIC 3350
$1,386 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3728223
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close To The Lake, Perfectly Positioned Townhouse!
If it's location you are looking for this should be the townhouse to suit. Just half a block from the lake, ideally nestled in a quiet street between Sturt Street and Lake Wendouree. Only two units on the block. Quality abounds throughout, featuring an open plan living room which is abundantly sizeable, with an adjacent meals area. Good sized kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage. Two good sized bedrooms with ensuite style bathroom to master and has plenty of built in's. Lots of extras including 2nd toilet and split system air-conditioning. Single lock up garage with remote control door. Established treed garden out front. Take a stroll to the lake and close to all amenities. A very private unit in an exceptional, location. This won't be around for long, so hurry to Register to inspect!
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your inspection online by clicking the "book inspection" button. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Wendouree
Lifestyle in Lake Wendouree
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/3 Elliott Street, Lake Wendouree before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how