1/3 Elizabeth Street,
Artarmon, NSW 2064
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4577850
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North Facing Garden Apartment
Set in a security boutique block of only 7 units, this garden apartment is located at the rear corner of the building with North, East and West aspects which ensures all day natural light. It is conveniently located just minutes walk to Artarmon Station and shops. An appealing choice for young professionals or a small family!
- Spacious living area opens to a sunny courtyard
- Paved outdoor entertainment area great for entertaining
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Gas cooking kitchen with washer/dryer combo
- Stainless steel cooking appliances & dishwasher
- Tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- Freshly painted
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Under unit storage space
- Open car space
- Security building with intercom
- Walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, station & buses in minutes.
- Minutes drive to heart of Chatswood, Westfield & Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre.
Inspection: As advertised or by appointment
Contact: Tina Lee 0407 066 088, Ennio Leung 0417 166 883 or 1300 856 712 for details
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Artarmon
Lifestyle in Artarmon
You could be living at 1/3 Elizabeth Street, Artarmon before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.