1/3 Burns Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4174686
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Full Stove, Large Bathroom, Disabled fittings + Parking Space!
Located in Central Frankston this property boasts walking distance to, university, hospital and plentiful shops, restaurants, entertainment & train station.
This architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom, open plan studio apartment.
Outside consists landscaped garden, access to common laundry with new washing machine.
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Disabled fittings throughout this property.
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities and Full Oven & Stove.
* Room for 1 queen sized bed.
* Large ensuite with disabled facilities, wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Private court yard, with shaded undercover area.
* Water separately metered average cost $10pcm
* Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - $120 pcm.
* Parking space included
* NBN available at this property for $7.50 per week.
All this and so close to Monash University, Frankston Hospital, Chisholm Tafe, the new $49.7 million Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre, and Frankston Transport hub such as trains, buses and taxies, Bayside Shopping Centre located in Central Frankston is the main shopping hub in the area, and includes all the favourite big name stores.
Be quick because this will not last long..........
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property, or start your application:
Following instructions enforced by the Australian Government, we will no longer be conducting open for inspections. All applications will be processed and if your application is shortlisted, you will be offered a private one on one appointment following all required guidelines.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease as this is 1 of 9 rooms available.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Tenant should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/3 Burns Street, Frankston before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.