1/3 Barker Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4415232
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING ART DECO APARTMENT IN CENTRAL LOCATION
This bright, updated two bedroom residence is quietly situated in the heart of Kingsford in a meticulously maintained boutique security block of only 4 units, boasting a prized position which is well recognized as one of Kingsford finest residential precincts. Conveniently located just a moments walk to Kingsford shops, public transport, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital and a selection of local cosmopolitan cafes & restaurants.
- Bright living spaces with quality timber floors flows out onto the sun-drenched balcony with a leafy outlook
- Sleek kitchen with quality appliances including ample cupboard space
- Two good size bedrooms, both with built ins and additional sun rooms/study
- Well equipped, neat and tidy bathroom
- Security code lock system
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/3 Barker Street, Kensington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.