$380 - $390 Per Week
1/2B Woodcourt Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2368458
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Older Style Charming Two Bedroom Apartment Boasting Absolute Convenience - 2 WEEKS RENT FREE!
This older style charm, sun filled two bedroom apartment, irrefutably located in one of Marrickville's finest streets, is just moments away from popular cafes, schools (both public and private), shops and ample forms of transportation.
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Combined living and dining area
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities
- Off street parking for one car
- LED lighting throughout the property
- Storage available at rear of block for an additional $20 per week
- One weeks' rent free
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Larissa Salvartzis on 0419 656 435 / 8752 4516.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
You could be living at 1/2B Woodcourt Street, Marrickville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.