$285 per week pw
1/29 Tait Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
Rent ID: 4550389
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Affordable and Comfortable flat in very handy location. Only 2 units in this quiet block. This property would be ideal for a couple or a student/s! It is walking distance to shops, transport, schools and QUT University.
* 2 x large bedrooms
* Great Sized Kitchen
* Bathroom with Bath
* Close to Kelvin Grove State School
* Walking distance to Shops
* Plenty of Public Transport close by
* Ideal Location
*On street carparking only
** Sorry, absolutely no pets - not fully fenced**
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Walk to everything from 1/29 Tait Street, Kelvin Grove. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.