1/29 Payne Street,
Millbank, QLD 4670
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th April 2020
Rent ID: 3820744
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1/29 Payne St, Millbank
***APPLICATIONS ONLY VIA OUR WEBSITE raywhitebundaberg.com.au ***
Simply due to the high volume of calls/emails to our office, to avoid delay, VISIT our website and Facebook pages for inspection times and any further information you require.
- Viewing times ONLY available online
- No bookings needed to attend viewings
- If there are no times displayed, times will be advertised when available
- Applications will be processed quickest by applying via our website at raywhitebundaberg.com.au simply go to the individual property listing and click APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY
The unit is currently undertaking some renovation which include painting of the unit to give it a fresh modern feel. Viewings will commence on this unit once the renovations are completed for safety reasons. Please keep checking this property listing as viewing times will be listed once available
Lowset brick 2 bedroom unit located in Millbank just minutes to Aldi and Stockland shopping centre. This unit features 2 good sized bedrooms both with carpet and built in robes. The kitchen is modern with plenty of cupboard space. The lounge room is spacious and has carpet and is air conditioned. The bathroom has a freestanding walk in shower and the toilet is located separate. There is a spacious laundry. There are security screens on all windows and there are security screens doors at the front and back of the unit. There is a carport for your vehicle.
The lawn mowing is included in the rent.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Millbank
Lifestyle in Millbank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Millbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/29 Payne Street, Millbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how