1/29 Harnett Avenue,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2556310
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Privacy And Convenience In Marrickville
Located on a quiet and leafy street, this spacious two bedroom apartment is wonderfully presented and perfect for families and professionals alike. Just moments away from local shops and transport this is a rare opportunity to gain access to the village of Marrickville.
- Spacious living area filled with natural light
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony off the main bedroom
- Security building with intercom access
- Car space
- Short walk to Marrickville shops, Woolworths (280m)
- Short walk to public transport, Marrickville Train Station (700m), City Buses (400m)
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Vishnu on 0427 284 559/ 02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Marrickville? 1/29 Harnett Avenue, Marrickville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how