1/29 Griffiths Street,
Manly, NSW 2095
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4065179
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN! Lower Duplex In Peaceful Family Location
PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION.
This older style character filled lower duplex is located next to a small reserve, close to schools, shops and transport.
* Three generous size bedrooms
* Carpet throughout
* Timber look lino in kitchen and gas cooking
* Full bathroom with separate shower/bath
*Lock up garage
* Shared laundry located at back of property bring your own machine
Available 9th October 2020. 6-12 Month lease to start!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manly
Lifestyle in Manly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/29 Griffiths Street, Manly, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Manly.