1/29 Garnet Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4288491
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Money Saver. Electricity and water included!!
This is a great place for a new beginning. Private room with shared bathroom. Shared kitchen. The room has polished floors, lot of natural light. It is located within a home and you will need to share the kitchen with other professional people. Other than that it is an excellent opportunity to live in peace and quiet. Walking distance to shops and train station. Includes electricity and water. The price is for 1 person and it may suit a couple for $200pw.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/29 Garnet Street, Dulwich Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.