1/29 Butler Crescent,
Caboolture, QLD 4510
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2409120
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Due to the current COVID19 pandemic, our goal is to minimise unnecessary viewings and interactions.
We ask that all serious, prospective tenants submit a completed application form prior to booking/registering to inspect the property, we will be confirming this 24 hours prior to all booked inspections.
The Property offers 3 Good Size Bedrooms, 2 with Built in Wardrobes and ceiling Fans, Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Walk in Wardrobe. A great size kitchen with stone bench tops, open plan Living area, with air conditioning, dining area forward of the kitchen and living area to the side giving the effect of two living areas. Great size yard which is fully fenced. Internal laundry and single remote garage
Features of this home include:
- Master with large stylish ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2,3, with ceiling fans and built-ins
- Air-conditioned open plan Lounge, kitchen and Dining room
- Security screening allowing great natural air flow
- Great sized kitchen with versatile island bench top and ample
cupboard space and brand new appliances
- Automatic garage with internal access
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.
NBN* Please contact NBN and your preferred internet provider to ensure that internet connection is available at the time you wish to begin your lease.
PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION*
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caboolture
Lifestyle in Caboolture
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/29 Butler Crescent, Caboolture before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.