1/28 Tiller Street,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338781
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Prime location! - UNDER APPLICATION
To register to inspect this property please click on the Request an Inspection button to view available times or contact our agent directly for other times.
Fantastic architecturally designed four-bedroom home set at the front of two. Featuring an open plan living and meals area, this home will give you a sense of space and comfort. The spacious kitchen offers island bench, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space. The large master bedroom offers a spacious ensuite and walk in robe. The other three bedrooms are well-proportioned and are serviced by the family bathroom. Other features include double remote garage, powder room and split system heating/cooling throughout. With just a short walk to public transport, Benwerrin Reserve and Burwood One (including local shops, supermarket, restaurants & 24 hour Kmart), and a short drive from Deakin University this property has everything you need.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
We donate a portion of our fee from every property transaction to the Woodards Foundation to support people experiencing homelessness, family violence and social isolation.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Walk to everything from 1/28 Tiller Street, Burwood East. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.