1/28 Neville Street,
Keilor East, VIC 3033
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3937215
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low maintenance Home in Top Location
Located just off Dinah Parade, this property is ideally located to all local amenities while offering the comfort and appeal of a home in a family oriented neighbourhood. A short stroll will have you at the local Dinah Parade Shopping Strip with café's, takeaway options, local doctor and late night IGA supermarket. Local transport will take you along Buckley Street to Essendon Station, or the 57 tram via Milleara Road.
The home itself is a little gem, offering:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Large lounge with Polished boards
- Roomy Separate Meals area
- Updated Kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Updated Bathroom with separate bath
- Glass sliding doors at the meals area offer direct access to the undercover entertaining area
- Ducted Gas Heating throughout and air-conditioner in meals area
- Large single car garage (with remote) and a further single off street parking spot
The property is surrounded by some of the finest schools the area has to offer: Penleigh and Essendon Grammar, St Bernards College, East Keilor Primary and Rosehill College, just to name a few and within easy access to both the Western Ring Road and Tullamarine Freeway.
In line with current Lockdown Restrictions Inspections are by Appointment Only and conditions do apply. To view this property you MUST register and commence the application process. You will be allocated an inspection time and you will only be allowed entry on the condition that you abide by all COVID protocols.
copy and paste this link to apply: https://ire.fyi/wd8ec5n
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keilor East
Lifestyle in Keilor East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Keilor East? 1/28 Neville Street, Keilor East could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.