1/28 Figgis Street,
Kedron, QLD 4031
Available 8th April 2020
Rent ID: 3825690
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Unit with Private Outlook
Good news! Even though Inspection arrangements have changed due to Covid -19. We are able to organise private inspections. Please click on the 'Book An Inspection' button below to organise your private inspection. You must register with our agency using the "Book An Inspection' button to organise a private inspection.
This as new unit is situated in a central location with a green leafy outlook.
- 2 bedroom unit with 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom is ensuited
- Private car park
- Lovely East facing ground floor unit
- Spacious light filled interior with high ceilings
- Quiet street with access to airport and inner city bypass
- Walk to local schools
- Air conditioned
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider to signing a lease.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kedron
Lifestyle in Kedron
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/28 Figgis Street, Kedron before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how