1/28 Croft Close,
Thornton, NSW 2322
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123052
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN, SPACIOUS & LOW MAINTENANCE!
This modern home is located just minutes to all essential amenities including local schools, transport including the train station, parks/playgrounds, the NEW Maitland hospital site, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills shopping centre and only a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD.
* Open plan living, kitchen & dining area with split system a/c
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, ample storage, gas cooking & a dishwasher
* A formal lounge at the front of the unit with a ceiling fan
* King sized master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, built in wardrobe & private ensuite
* Two great sized remaining bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Immaculate main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & separate toilet
* Undercover alfresco that overlooks the fully fenced private backyard
* Single lock up garage with internal access to the home plus internal laundry
* Sorry no pets
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via 1form or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornton
Lifestyle in Thornton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/28 Croft Close, Thornton, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Thornton.