1/27 Tudor Street,
Belmore, NSW 2192
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4173595
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspect Friday 27 November 2020, 5:00 PM - 5:15 PM
On the fringe of the Campsie & Belmore, this quintessential apartment is on the ground floor of this immaculately presented building, its generously proportioned and promises a lifestyle of convenience. It is an ideal base within minutes of the Canterbury Hospital.
- Freshly painted throughout, 2 Large airy bedrooms,
- Vast open plan design living/dining area with high ceilings
- Polished floors, Tiled living areas, Registered car space
- Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space & quality appliances
- Fully renovated bathroom appointed, Internal laundry
- Walk to Canterbury Hospital, Clempton Park shops, cafes, transport
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmore
Lifestyle in Belmore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/27 Tudor Street, Belmore. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.