1/27 Rowe Street,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4570443
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED TIMELESS TERRACE
** WE ARE STILL SHOWING PROPERTIES - PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION - MASKS ARE COMPULSORY**
Situated peacefully at the end of a cul-de-sac street, this renovated ground floor semi terrace is perfectly crafted offering optimal space. Enjoying eastern sunlight this beautiful property is a situated in ultra-convenient location moments to Bondi Junction's Westfield, transport, and eateries.
- Two good-sized bedrooms with beautiful ornate marble fireplaces
- Classic high ceilings throughout and classic finishes
- Modern floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dining area
- A timeless mix of tiles and timber flooring throughout
- Private laundry facility located in the back courtyard
- Common Paved backyard with a leafy green view, perfect for entertaining
- Just moments to Bondi Junction's Westfield, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and public transport interchange
** Please note, this property does not come furnished **
The Area - Woollahra
Everything about Woollahra exudes elegance. From the heritage-listed homes with manicured gardens that sit within the shade of overarching trees, to the alluring high-end boutique shopping along Queen Street. Once in, locals tend to stay, and who can blame them when they have incredible dining, old fashioned English-style pubs, Oxford Street and Centennial Park all on their doorstep.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
You could be living at 1/27 Rowe Street, Woollahra before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.