1/26 Grosvenor Street,
Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th April 2020
Rent ID: 1871886
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Townhouse with City Views!
Explore your inner tranquillity with this luxurious three bedroom townhouse. Positioned in a quiet street of Yeerongpilly, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of your own townhouse but enjoy the ease and simplicity of being only minutes from the CBD.
You will be left speechless with access to a wood fire oven on your private balcony.
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Three bathrooms and separate powder room toilets
- Front balcony with an outdoor setting as well as stunning City Views
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Built-in wardrobes and Air Conditioning
- Single carport at rear of property
- Small garden/courtyard at the front of the property with secure lockable gate
- Outdoor table setting and pizza oven included
** Pets Considered Upon Application on a Case by Case Basis **
INSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE - BOOK ONLINE NOW!!!
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button or "Book an Inspection" and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeerongpilly
Lifestyle in Yeerongpilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/26 Grosvenor Street, Yeerongpilly. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how