1/26 Fraser Road,
Normanhurst, NSW 2076
Rent ID: 4320918
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning 1 Bedroom Self Contained Garden Studio
If you are looking for modern living and low maintenance then look no further.
This beautifully appointed self contained flat ticks all the boxes.
This gorgeous abode is ideal for those who want a quiet yet handy to everything location.
- Superbly designed with open plan living.
- Features timber flooring , LED lighting , Reverse cycle air conditioning and quality blinds.
- Open plan lounge / dining area with TV wall mount.
- Lovely size bedroom with mirrored built in's and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Fabulous kitchen with caeserstone bench, double sink, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, ample cupboard space and shelving.
- Internal laundry and 2nd toilet.
Conveniently located to Normanhurst train station, local shops and schools.
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT enter the premises without being accompanied by a Real Estate Agent.
Disclaimer: "We have been furnished with the above information, however, Homefront give no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The property is subject to prior lease or withdrawal."
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Normanhurst
Lifestyle in Normanhurst
You could be living at 1/26 Fraser Road, Normanhurst before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.