1/26 Bayview Street,
Arncliffe, NSW 2205
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2543026
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PEACE AND QUIET!
Situated in a quiet street this two bedroom house is walking distance to Banksia shops & Train station and offers:
*Floorboards & carpet throughout
*Combined lounge & dining
*Kitchen with electric cooking
*Bathroom with bathtub
*Shared laundry at rear
*Great size front and rear yards
*On street parking only
*Call 9556 1388 to inspect!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arncliffe
Lifestyle in Arncliffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Arncliffe? 1/26 Bayview Street, Arncliffe could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.